Monday 29 August 2011

Jennifer Wilde #1 Where, When and Why



Jennifer has been cast into the Wilde. My copies of Jennifer Wilde #1 have arrived and they are very nice indeed, a really nice paper and print job.

If you want to get your hands on one, there's a blog post up on JenniferWildeComic.com letting you know all the places you can buy Jennifer Wilde #1, including direct from Atomic Diner and Forbidden Planet Belfast. It's also got nice review quotes from John Freeman and Hilary Lawyer as well as some process shots as I worked out how to draw a 1920s steam train.

I'll also be personally bringing a few copies over to Thought Bubble, leeds in Novomber to sell. If you want to  pre-order one from me, just let me know and I'll hold one for you. 

Back to the drawing board for more Jennifer Wilde layouts...


No comments:

Post a Comment