Thursday 23 February 2012

Getting out of the house...

Quick update on some upcoming events:

Friday 24th Feb (that's tomorrow). I'll be co-presenting a comicbook creating workshop for ADF alongside my Absence collaborator Andy Luke. It is open to anyone, free of charge. All ages, levels of ability welcome. 11-3pm ADF Belfast; 109-113 Royal Av, Belfast, BT1 1AF.

The following day I'm off to the London Super Comic Convention. I'll be at selling books and custom sketches during the weekend. Keep an eye on the Markosia schedule as Cy Dethan and I will be signing copies of Slaughterman's Creed and Cancertown at their table at points during the weekend.

On the drawing front, Jennifer Wilde #2 is finished, Black Scorpion #1 is over half way and I'm starting a new project this week that I should be able to talk about soon.

The Outsider Games work I've been doing is coming along nicely, but that deserves a post of its own sometime soon.

I think I have my idea for Creator Owned Day. A concept stemming from on mistyped word. Don't all the best ideas come from errors..

No comments:

Post a Comment