Thursday 17 May 2012

Kapow Comic Con

I'll be attending Kapow Comic Con this coming weekend, sharing a table with the extremely talented Dave Stokes. We're at table number 205 in Artist's Alley, and I've ordered myself a new banner stand so I'm easy to find. Here's what to look out for:


I've also been taking pre-orders for sketches. Inked sketches will most likely be £15 on the day, but I'm taking a final few pre-orders for £10. Send me a tweet or email before Saturday to get on the list. 

I'll have a limited supply of comics with me: Jennifer Wilde #1 and #2, and providing my copies arrive tomorrow, Black Scorpion #1 (I'll only have 15 regular covers and 5 variants).  I'll also have a few copies  of Cancertown and Slaughterman's Creed graphic novels. If you'd like to pre-order any of these I can hold them aside for you at the convention price (£3.50 for regular comics, £10 for graphic novels).

I believe Dave is also taking sketch pre-orders, so send him a tweet to get on the list. 

See you at the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment