Monday 8 September 2014

DICE 2014

DICE 2014

I have a table at DICE 2014 (Dublin International Comic Expo) on the 27th-28th September!

Last year my sketch list was completely full for the weekend, so although I won't have much time to prep any sketches before the event, I'm opening up my A4 sketch list now with pre-order prices.

Scroll down to previous posts for sketch examples.

Character head sketch - €20
Full figure/elaborate sketch - €40 
Comic Bundle: €40 Head sketch + choose any 5 comics from Jennifer Wilde #1-3, Wilde Hunt, Noe #1-2 or Black Scorpion

Contact me stephen [@] stephendowneygallery.com to be added to the list.



I'm also attending NYCC (New York Comic Con), though as a PRO rather than exhibiting, so if any American readers want to arrange to pick up a sketch or any comic bundles, send me an email and we'll arrange it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment