Sunday 7 June 2009

Well the 2D fesitival went brilliantly at the weekend. Unfortunetely I'd forgotten to bring my digital camera but I'll post some pictures once I get them developed.

Anyway no rest for the wicked and I'm off to Dr. Sketchy's now. Its a caberet-life-drawing-in-a-pub event once a month and last month was my first. Because of the fun nature of the night you only get about 4 minutes (one song long) to do sketches so it took me a while to get used to it.

Anyway I'll late so here's a few from last month. The first one is Andrew Croskery, writer of Kronos City from Insomnia, the rest are the models.




1 comment:

  1. Nicely done!...hope the head wasn't too bad after Saturday!!...me and Petey had a right time driving back to Meath. See you and your nutty brother and lovely lady soon for more fun I hope!

    ReplyDelete